Skip to content
Terms and Conditionswpadmin2020-01-20T10:09:24+00:00
BCH Event Hire (Betcon Ltd) Terms & Conditions of Hire
- The basic hire period covers 48 hours or over a weekend (unless otherwise agreed). Goods held longer than the hire period will incur additional charges.
- All hire charges are subject to V.A.T. at the current rate of 23%.
Quotations & Bookings:
- Please book early to ensure availability. We operate on a first come first served basis.
- All quotes are valid for 30 days and are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of a deposit.
- We are happy to accept amendments to your order up to 48 hours prior to delivery but try to give as much notice as possible. Any amendments to existing orders less than 48 hours prior to delivery or collection are subject to availability.
Equipment Hire General:
- All goods hired from the company are ready for use by the customer. A charge will be applied to items returned in an unclean condition. We offer a service whereby items can be returned unwashed at a pre agreed fee.
- Any issues with items hired must be reported immediately to the hire company.
- Linen – Laundering costs are included in the hire of linen however please ensure that it is free from food, moisture and foliage as these cause mould which cannot be removed by laundering and therefore replacement charges will apply. Any damage to linen, e.g. tears, burns, mould will incur a replacement charge.
- Electrical items: please ensure your power supply can maintain the voltage required by equipment hired by you. A list of equipment and its requirements is available from the office.
Delivery & Collection:
- Delivery and collection is possible throughout Ireland at a rate agreed at the time of booking. This rate depends on distance to site where goods are required and order size and value.
- Delivery/collection rates assume a ground floor site with access for large commercial vehicles. Charges may be adjusted should the drop off or collection be deemed as difficult.
- Whilst we will do our best to facilitate you with requested delivery times however this is not always possible. You will be given either a morning or afternoon slot and the driver will call you when he is approximately 1 hour away.
- Any differences or breakages discovered must be reported to us on the day of delivery.
- Please ensure items for return are available for our return. Crockery and cutlery should be packed like with like in the boxes provided, linen should be placed in bags provided and the furniture folded and stacked where possible.
- Additional charges may apply in the event that a return collection is required
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to gain adequate insurance cover for the hired items during the hire period.
- Goods can be collected at our premises during office hours at no extra charge to the client.
- On confirmation of the order, credit/debit card details are required to secure the order and a deposit payment will be taken from this card.
- Full payment of the invoice value is required prior to delivery and the booking deposit becomes the hire deposit for the duration of the hire.
- Payment can be made by all major credit / debit cards, and also by credit transfer. Bank account details can be found at the bottom of all invoices.
Lost & Damaged Goods
- Any goods lost or damaged will be charged to you at the full replacement rate. If a lost item is subsequently found it can be returned to us within two weeks after the hire for a refund of the replacement charges.